From visiting clients in their homes all the way to New Jersey’s Fastest Growing Physical Therapy Clinic
Specializing in Helping People Heal and Stay Active, Independent and Pain-free…
“A Physical Therapy Clinic In Bergen County IDEAL For People Who Prefer Natural, EXPERT Solutions To End Pain And Stiffness, Who Don’t want to depend Upon Painkillers So They Will Stay Active & Enjoy Quality of Life Through the Years….”
“What’s So Special About Seville Physical Therapy?”
- outcome driven company focused on helping you stay active, mobile and independent help you end dependency from pain killers and resorting to surgery.
- your BEST choice provider for Specialist Physical Therapy with a COMPLETE mind body approach for INSTANT relief from pain and restoration of well-being
- utilizes the art and science of bodyworks, breath and therapeutic movements
What is the Goal of Seville PT?
- Physical Goal: restore posture, balance and symmetry as we move in space
- Functional Goal: pursue work, hobbies and sports through freedom of movement
- Social Goal: bring back life’s passion for travel, art and interests
What is the Seville PT difference?
- We help people who suffer from pain and injuries cut pain pill dependency, say “NO” to surgery and regain a life of independence.
- We are a specialist provider with a direct 1:1 attention, full hands-on approach and helps you make better decisions for a better health.
- We treat to get you out of pain and keep you out of pain. This means we are dedicated in finding the “WHY” of your problem.
Who is Seville Physical Therapy?
Founder Purissa is a leading physical therapist of 20 years certified in dry needling, practices craniosacral therapy and certified in Mckenzie mechanical diagnosis and therapy to the spine. She specializes on tmj/jaw craniomandibular therapy.
Who is a Seville PT appropriate patient?
- Health Conscious Professionals: who want to manage pain without pain pills or surgery
- Busy Business Owners: who have been feeling anxious, overwhelmed, have difficulty concentrating and disturbed sleep due to pain and stiffness
- Sensible People: who suffer from a restricted personal, work and social life due to nagging aches, headaches and joint pains
- Active Grandma and Grandpa: who do not want to miss out on their grandchildren’s lives and milestones
- Worried Mom and Dad: who has to constantly give care to their children and their own parents while keeping up with a full time job and family time.
- “Weekend and Seasonal Warriors”: who want to be FIT and READY for gardening, travel, hiking/walking, golf, tennis, biking and more without being impeded by annoying stiffness and pain
Where Are We?
82 N. Summit St., 1st Floor, Suite D, Tenafly NJ 07670
Hours: Tuesday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
By Appointment only by calling (201) 537-4888